Conductive Acrylic Adhesive for Static Control Flooring
StatBond™ One-Part acrylic adhesive is a waterborne, one-part, ready to use, acrylic, conductive flooring adhesive.
A solvent free, acrylic adhesive designed for use with any conductive or static dissipative rubber and vinyl floor covering. Statbond™ adhesive creates a permanent conductive bond between rubber or vinyl flooring and the subfloor. Well-suited for use with roll goods or in areas where a strong bond is required. Statbond™ can be used on all grades of concrete on, above or below grade in the absence of moisture as well as suspended approved wood floors (APA.)
- Excellent conductivity
- For porous and non-porous surfaces
- Provides LEED points
- No mixing required
- Easy cleanup
- Exceptional side-to-side stability
- No odor, no VOC's
- Permanent bond
- Ideal for rugged applications
- Partially used containers can be resealed
- Meets ANSI/ESD S 20.20 in conjunction with Staticworx® Flooring
- VOC content of <0.1 lbs / gallon
- Complies with the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1168 Standard for Rubber Floor Adhesives, which has VOC limit of 60
- Contributes toward satisfying LEED Credit 4.1: Low Emitting Materials, Adhesives & Sealants
Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014 v3.0
Conforms to the CDPH/EHLB Standard Method v1.1-2010 (effective January 1, 2012) for the school classroom, private office, and single-family residence parameters when modeled as Flooring. Also, conforms to the SCAQMD Rule 1168 - Adhesive and Sealants (January 2005); Hong Kong Air Pollution Control (VOC) Regulation.
It is designed for use with conductive flooring materials including:
Available in 1-gallon and 4-gallon pails, please call Staticworx to order at 617-923-2000.