Adaptable and versatile - from PC Board Manufacturing to Flight Control Areas. Rugged and Attractive
Based on The Popular Interface Collection Menagerie II
With its simple, subtle texture and diversity of color options, Shadow FX SDC Solids is a popular choice for many styles of interior. It’s also ideal for mixing and matching with other Shadow FX SDC carpet tiles, to create accents, inserts, borders or checkerboard effects – a really useful, versatile tool for designers.
- Manufactured for heavy contract performance, standing up to the toughest high-traffic situations.
- Resilient patterned tip-sheared construction.
- Pile yarn and backing contain pre-consumer recycled material, helping protect the environment.
- Suitable for monolithic installation.
- Available in a choice of 6 colorways
Why all the fuss about carpet being too conductive? It's simple. It's about responsibility, liability, understanding OSHA safety guidelines and meeting a professional standard of care. Since 2005, standards organizations and grounding guidelines have required a static dissipative ohms rating for carpet.
Resulting electrical current allowed
Staticworx ShadowFx Static Dissipative Carpet Tile as compared to Conductive Carpet Tile with PVC-free Backing
Source:"How Electrical Current Affects the Human Body." OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) web site (http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/construction/electrical_incidents/eleccurrent.html)
24 x 24 available for raised access flooring
Can be installed with GroundTack® adhesive or Go Glue-less using TacTiles® and GroundBridge™