Conductive and Dissipative Interlocking Flooring
- Can be installed on any subfloor
- Go Glueless - No need for adhesives
- Tiles are electrically bonded to each other upon contact
Install GroundLock Extreme over any subfloor — No disclaimers for high-moisture, irregular, and problem subfloors.
Designed for easy installation of anti-static, static dissipative and conductive (ESD) floors in diverse spaces, This floor can be disassembled and moved to a different space or location. Completely reusable and it can be installed by anyone! Made in the USA.
No disruption - Save time and money. Odorless installation meets all the same static control parameters of a full-spread, conductive adhesive installation without the commitment associated with a permanent installation. Perfect for labs, leased spaces, concrete slabs with vapor issues, fast installations, occupied spaces etc. If an area becomes redeployed, it's no big deal.
- Lock-together withstands heavy loads up to 30,000 pounds
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014
- Lifetime warranty
- Odorless, quick installation
- Slip resistant
- No special sub-floor prep required
- Can be walked on / used immediately
- Easy to clean, maintain, and repair
- Available in 24" x 24"