HighBuild is a static conductive, three layer static control epoxy coating manufactured for high traffic manufacturing , assembly and static sensitive areas where a glossy finish is preferred.
- 20 mil thick three layer epoxy - Less than $2/sq ft
- Can be installed over wood, old VCT floors and concrete
- High Gloss Finish- Never requires waxing or buffing
- Quick turnaround - Light traffic 12 hours after application
- Permanent Static control - 5-Year Limited ESD Warranty
- Electrical Resistance 1.0 x 10e5 to 5.0 x 10e5
- Limits static charge generation to less than 15 volts
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
Meets all aspects of ANSI/ESD S20.20 for use as a grounded floor in an electronics manufacturing facility.
Triple Component Installation
Three separate coats are required when installing this product:
- Primer Base Coat
- Conductive Ground Plane
- ESD Top Coat
These three layers build up to a 20 mil thick conductive ESD epoxy floor that will withstand heavy forklift and heister traffic as well as providing a conductive ESD floor for areas working with open circuit boards and static sensitive equipment.
The Top Coat layer is available in three colors: Medium Blue, Medium Green, and Medium Gray.
To maintain the HighBuilds high gloss finish, use the following procedures.
- Dust mop on a regular basis as needed.
- Damp mop with a neutral PH detergent as needed or scrub periodically with an automatic scrubber using a neutral PH detergent and NON-ABRASIVE scrub pads such as white, red or tan polished pads.
Appropriate applications for this type of floor finish include:
- Manufacturing & assembly areas
- Research & Development
- Computer storage and warehousing areas
- Component Testing and Repair