Staticworx® Carpet, Rubber and Vinyl Tile in Government Applications:
- Mission Critical Areas
- Public Safety 911 Communications Rooms
- Flight Operations
- Electronics Handling
- Explosives Handling
- Superior Static Protection with an electrostatic propensity of less than .4 kV. Meeting the D.O.D. HDBK263A, Section 40.1.2 : guidelines for sensitive ESD devices, Class 1. Staticworx® carpet also meets FAA-STD-019E Section 188.8.131.52.1.5 - requirements for static dissipative ESD control floor coverings.
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 Electrostatic Discharge Control Program Standard
Approved as an ANSI standard, ANSI/ESD S20.20-1999: Development of an Electrostatic Discharge Control Program covers the requirements necessary to design, establish, implement, and maintain an ESD control program to protect electrical or electronic parts, assemblies and equipment susceptible to ESD damage from Human Body Model (HBM) discharges greater than or equal to 100 volts.
- ShadowFX™ Series carpet is available in modular format, with six stock colors, making it easy to install and create an aesthetically pleasing design. Our ShadoeFX™ Series carpet is backed by a lifetime warranty on static control properties and is also warranted against cupping, doming, curling or dishing.
- Comfortable and ergonomic, ShadowFX™ Series carpet reduces leg and back fatigue, improves acoustics and reduces glare - all important factors when considering flooring options for flight control towers and other mission critical
Staticworx® ShadowFX™ Series ESD carpet is ideal for:
FAA ATCT, TRACON, AFSS, DASR, ARTCC, as well as government CCC facilities, Military EOC's, MP and fire dispatch rooms and NASA command centers.
Other applications can include:
Engineering labs, government data centers (National Archives, IRS, SSA, NSA, FBI, etc.), war rooms, communications centers and military base electronics labs.
Suitability of Static Dissipative and Conductive Carpet Tile for Equipment Areas
SDC =ShadowFX Static Dissipative (1 x 106 - 1.0 x 109)
ECC = Black Backing Electrically Conductive Carpet (2.5 x 104 - 1.0 x 106)
|Can be used for any static control application||yes||no|
|Suitable for electronics manufacturing||yes||yes|
|Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20||yes||yes|
|Meets Motorola R56 for public safety 911 and dispatch applications||yes||no|
|Meets ATIS-0600321 for telecommunications rooms||yes||no|
|Meets FAA STD 019e grounding standard||yes||no|
|Meets IBM standard for data center flooring||yes||no|
|Lifetime static control properties||yes||yes|
|Inhibits static on all footwear||yes||yes|
|Can be installed without adhesive on access floors||yes||no|
|Post installation certification||yes||no|
|Can be installed one-to-one over raised flooring panels||yes||yes|
What You Need to Know about Anti Static Flooring for Telecommunication Areas & Public Safety Emergency 911 Communications Rooms: Use Appropriate Grounding Standards: Motorola R56 and ATIS-0600321-2010