Numerous Static Dissipative and Static Conductive Options Exist for Electronics testing, Handling and Manufacturing.
The resistance properties (ohms rating) of ESD floors are not the only important parameter.
Before making a selection you need to understand:
- ESD Standard ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007
- Test methods used to quality and certify ESD flooring
- Why meeting class 0 may be important for your future business
- Installation methods for installing static free flooring in occupied spaces and clean rooms
- The differences between ESD flooring options like epoxy, vinyl, rubber and carpet tile.
In this short video you will learn about Static dissipative versus conductive flooring: