Numerous Static Dissipative and Static Conductive Options Exist for Electronics testing, Handling and Manufacturing.
The resistance properties (ohms rating) of ESD floors are not the only important parameter.
Before making a selection you need to understand:
- ESD Standard ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014
- Choosing ESD Flooring for Electronics Handling and Manufacturing Applications
- Why meeting class 0 may be important for your future business
- Installation methods for installing static free flooring in occupied spaces and clean rooms
- Facility Manager's Guide to ESD Flooring
In this short video you will learn about Static dissipative versus conductive flooring: