Eclipse ESD Rubber flooring is fault tolerant. Now available with a moisture resistant self-stick backing. Read more.
A simple do-it-yourself method for achieving an ESD protected area
- Computer rooms
- Electronics handling and manufacturing
- Technology labs
- 911 call centers
- Command and war rooms
- Critical environments
- Telecom equipment rooms
- Data centers
- Access floors
- Home computer environments
- Packaged in 64 square foot kits
- All required materials included
- Ships by FedEx, UPS or commercial truck
- Click here for Colors and Styles
- Controls electrostatic discharge (ESD) for almost any application
- Lifetime static protection warranty
- Permanent static dissipative properties
- Meets 2007 and 2014 versions of ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Rated for highest traffic applications
- Never needs enhancers or antistatic sprays
- Meets standards
- Lowest cost solution
- Anyone can install it
- No mess
- Movable and reusable
- Lowest maintenance cost of any ESD flooring options
A formula in simplicity:
Squares + GroundBridge = Static Free Island
Roll out rolls of white conductive GroundBridge underlayment on 48" centers
Place ShadowFX™ static dissipative carpet squares so seams sit on top of GroundBridge underlayment.
Connect carpet tiles at corners using square, sticky-side-up TacTiles® connectors.
Continue installation wall-to-wall or add tiles in the future until you have covered the desired area.
The Static-free Island can easily become a static-free building. It doesn't need to be installed all at once. Our random non-directional patterns like the one shown above are made to hide and prevent wear and to seamlessly merge new tiles with old tiles.