Information About Electrostatic Discharge, Static Control & Anti-Static Floors
Welcome to the ESD library of articles, white papers, test information, and ESD dictionary. This is the best place to find articles published in industry magazines including Conformity Magazine, published (vetted) objective information, whitepapers and studies about almost anything you would like to know regarding static control flooring.
We suggest watching this video, "Antistatic Flooring: Electronics Manufacturing Is Different Than Critical Environments " before you begin researching Anti Static and ESD flooring. This video explains the difference in strategies for eliminating static in end user environments (mission critical environments) versus static control in electronics manufacturing environments. these environments are very different and you should not specify flooring based on inappropriate standards for the space you plan to outfit.
- Floor Terms & Defnitions
- Carpet Terms & Defnitions
- General article reference library
- Technical article reference library
- Published articles in industry journals
- Published articles in other leading publications
- Informative guides and instructional reference articles
- Case Studies with real-world application problems and solutions
- ENPM Feb. 2010 Article: Are You Grounded?®: New Industry Trends Expose the Need for Anti-Static Rubber Flooring
- Explanations about static dissipative versus conductive flooring
- Confusing terminology: define:anti-static flooring
- Fault-tolerant design: selecting the right ESD floor can protect against user error
ANSI/ESD S20.20-1999 vs. ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007
- Why specify Phthalate-free flooring?
- Testing for moisture on your concrete subfloor
- How to ground an ESD floor
- What You Need to Know about Anti Static Flooring for Telecommunication & 911 Communications Rooms
Bookmark this section and find out why OEMs, EMS providers, data center managers and even ESD product suppliers rely on Staticworx® Grounded Solutions for technical leadership on ESD flooring. Feel free to download and share this information with your clients and colleagues.