Additional Anti Static Flooring Sustainability Fact Sheets
The LEED (Leadership in Energy Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings.
RC Static Dissipative Rubber Sustainable, Green Techonology Fact Sheet
RC rubber is comprised of 100% post-consumer tire rubber salvaged from America's landfills. RC Rubber's vast array of color choices are achieved from color mix containing 30% pre-consumer waste.
Rhino RC rubber flooring supports the ASTM Sustainability Assessment, enabling designers and specifiers to celebrate the green properties and sustainability of true rubber flooring products, raw materials and manufacturing processes.
- 100% post consumer waste, reclaimed tire rubber
- Died with natural pigments, including dies of 30% pre-consumer waste
- Contains no PVCs or halogens
- Flooring and Adhesive: Low VOCs / off gassing of benign emissions
- Stainblock ™ surface eliminates the use of wasteful and environmentally unfriendly floor waxes, finishes, polishes and strippers.
- Complies with new ASTM Sustainability Assessment
- Recyclable Packaging
- Eco-friendly Manufacturing Methods
- Free of solvents
- Product can be 100% reused: when installed using Staticworx dry adhesive with Planus Primer, rubber tiles can be removed and reused
- Indoor Air Quality Certified and meets California 01350
- Meets the South Coast (CA) Air Quality Management District Rule 1168
- PVC free
Learn more about RC Rubber on the product information page in our ESD vinyl section.