GroundLock™ Snap-Together ESD Flooring
How to Ground ESD Flooring for Static Control
Several acceptable methods are used to ground static control flooring depending on local codes, the job conditions and the personal preference of the contractor. The three most widely used procedures are described here.
Download PDF Info Sheet
Conductive and Dissipative Interlocking Flooring
- Can be installed on any subfloor
- Go Glueless - No need for adhesives
- Tiles are electrically bonded to each other upon contact
25,000 ohms — 1.0 x 106 Ohms
1.0 X 106 — 1.0 X 109 Ohms
Install GroundLock over any subfloor — No disclaimers for high-moisture, irregular, and problem subfloors.
Adhesives fail from high vapor in concrete. GroundLock™ eliminates this problem.
Designed for easy installation of anti-static, static dissipative and conductive (ESD) floors in diverse spaces, This floor can be disassembled and moved to a different space or location. Completely reusable and it can be installed by anyone! Made in the USA.
No disruption - Save time and money. Odorless installation meets all the same static control parameters of a full-spread, conductive adhesive installation without the commitment associated with a permanent installation. Perfect for labs, leased spaces, concrete slabs with vapor issues, fast installations, occupied spaces etc. If an area becomes redeployed, it's no big deal.
The underside of GroundLock Interlocking tiles provides ventilation of vapor
- Lock-together withstands heavy loads up to 30,000 pounds
- Lifetime warranty
- Odorless, quick installation
- Use any Staticworx ESD tile style as top layer
- Slip resistant
- No special sub-floor prep required
- Made in USA
- Can be walked on / used immediately
- Easy to clean, maintain, and repair
- Available in 24" x 24", 12" x 12" and 18" x 18"