Additional Anti Static Flooring Sustainability Fact Sheets
The LEED (Leadership in Energy Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings.
Staticworx GridLock ESD Vinyl Tile Sustainability, Green Technology Fact Sheet
Staticworx is committed to exploring new ways to blend our top of the line technology with our desire to preserve the earth's natural surroundings for future generations. We recently invented this adhesive free, ESD tile to eliminate the need for adhesives in ESD tile applications. Used on its own, in concert with carpet tiles, or on access floors, this tile saves the end user money as it eliminates the need for chair mats.
Staticworx GridLock's "green" properties include:
- Low off gassing of benign emissions
- No adhesive required for installation
- Recyclable packaging
- Eco-friendly manufacturing methods
- Eliminates redundant use of chair mats on top of carpet
- Can be moved and reused
- Extends the life of carpet tile installations when used as a companion product under chairs (in place of carpet and in place of standar office supply house chair mats)
Learn more about Staticworx GridLock on the product information page in our ESD vinyl section.