Static Resistant ESD Vinyl Tile
Define the boundaries
S20.20 ESD protected
with our new ESD Message tiles.
Available in rubber,
vinyl or carpet.
Custom designs available.
Sample Card and Specs (pdf)
Solid ESD Flooring Tiles are the ideal option for facilities managers looking
for that hospital look of cleanliness and shine.
All Staticworx conductive flooring and static dissipative flooring tiles meet California 1350 indoor air quality standards.
Tough but economical, Staticworx vinyl tile provides the lowest cost of ownership of any static resistant flooring option. Unlike Armstrong SDT, there is no need for special polishes in order to eliminate electro static discharge (ESD.) Our ESD vinyl tile series is lead-free and provides permanent static control right out of the box.
Available with an interlocking, conductive base:
$$$$: And, Staticworx does not sell through multi-tier flooring distributors so your contractor will always pay the lowest possible material cost in the market. We even produce a 5 millimeter thick tile—called GridLock—to integrate with carpet tile products like our ShadowFX Carpet Series.
Staticworx ESD tile can be installed over wood, concrete and access floors.
- Learn the difference between static dissipative flooring tile and static conductive flooring tile
- Analysis used found no VOC or REL emissions in Ameriworx ESD Vinyl Tile (pdf)
- Learn more about VOCs
- Buy American products can be found here
AMERIWORX™ ESD vinyl flooring contributes toward satisfying LEED credits 4.1 and 4.2 for air quality and recycled content.
Permanent Static Protection
Our ESD vinyl tile meets all of the requirements of ANSI/ESD S.20.20. The static control properties of Staticworx® ESD Vinyl are permanent and, unlike some computer-grade antistatic carpets, independent of ambient humidity or temperature.
- Cost-effective ESD Flooring
Click here to learn more about how to value engineer your project.
- Precision Milled Quality
Ameriworx vinyl tile is precision milled. Click this link to learn why precision milling is important?
Staticworx® ESD Vinyl tile, available in attractive colors and graphics, will please the discerning eye of the most style-conscious architect.
Its high vinyl content and high-pressure manufacturing process makes the Staticworx® vinyl floor both long-wearing and indention and abrasion resistant. The floor's smooth, non-porous surface has excellent chemical resistance.
- Ameriworx has No DOP Content
- Low outgassing emission.
- Meets Class 10 cleanroom requirements.
- Conforms to the requirement of NFPA 99 Standard for Health Care Facilities
- All Staticworx vinyl flooring meets California 1350 indoor air quality standards
- Electronics manufacturing
- Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, O.R.'s
- Surface Mount and Wave Solder Areas
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Suites
- Anyplace with a potential for chemical spillage
- Biotech manufacturing plants
- Data Centers
- Access Floor Environments
- How to ground conductive and anti static flooring
- If you'd like to recieve a sample of our Staticworx® ESD Vinyl Tile,
- contact us by phone or email.
- For current pricing, click here.
Staticworx ESD floor tiles are in stock for immediate shipment from our California and Georgia warehouses.