Ameriworx® Precision Milled ESD Vinyl Tile Flooring
How to Ground ESD Flooring for Static Control
Several acceptable methods are used to ground static control flooring depending on local codes, the job conditions and the personal preference of the contractor. The three most widely used procedures are described here.
Download PDF Info Sheet
Define the boundaries
S20.20 ESD protected
with our new ESD Message tiles.
Available in rubber,
vinyl or carpet.
Custom designs available.
Sample Card and Specs (pdf)
Staticworx® ESD Vinyl tile is ANSI certified and has a lifetime ANSI/ESD S20.20 EC and SD warranty.
Want a gap free installation without ugly dirt collecting in the seams? Buy American!
Offshore ESD Flooring is made to a tolerance of plus or minus one tenth of an inch (+ inch) This means you will see seams all over the floor. Ameriworx seams are indiscernible because we precision mill the tile to plus or minus .005" after the tile is die cut. Click Here: Learn why your custodial service and flooring installer will thank you for sourcing a perfectly square floor tile.
Ameriworx® Series, Made in the USA
- Precision milled vinyl tile
- High density resin with a conductive carbon matrix
- Easy to maintain, never needs conductive wax - perfect for areas requiring a low maintenance, no dust, high performance ESD floor
- Suitable for data centers, computer rooms, clean rooms, electronics manufacturing and testing-repair areas.
- Thickness - 3.2 mm or 1/8"
- Tile Size available - 12 in. x 12 in.
- Ameriworx Series Conductive Vinyl flooring colors
- Electronics manufacturing
- Hospitals, Emergency Rooms, O.R.'s
- Surface Mount and Wave Solder Areas
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Suites
- Biotech manufacturing plants
- Data Centers
- Access Floor Environments
Mouseover on a swatch for larger view
*Due to the variations in monitor displays, color may not be accurate.
Please contact an ESD tile representative for an actual sample for color accuracy.
**Black Hills is a special order color. Minimums apply. Contact Staticworx for availability.