ESD Staticworx GridLock Tile
A modular, hard-surface ESD tile for use on its own or as a companion product to ESD carpet tile.
- Adhesive Free
- Modular System
- Anti Static
- Eliminates Chair Mats
Permanently conductive Staticworx GridLock vinyl tile eliminates static electricity in critical environments. This modular vinyl tile is easily installed, with or without adhesive, and eliminates the need for static-generating chair mats. Best of all, it can be easily lifted and moved to a new space.
- Eliminates static discharge
Conductive Staticworx GridLock Tile is easily grounded, creating a permanently antistatic flooring surface. As with all of our ESD flooring products, Staticworx offers a lifetime warranty for the static resistant properties of Staticworx GridLock Tile.
- Easy installation
This 5 millimeter vinyl tile is the same thickness as carpet tile. Staticworx GridLock solid vinyl tile can be installed without adhesive. In an enclosed space, the tile forms a puzzle-like gridlock, with the weight of the individual tiles holding the grid in place.
- Eliminates the need for static-generating chair mats
Chair mats provide an easy rolling surface and protect carpet from rolling castor damage. Made of plastic, even "antistatic" chair mats generate static electricity, and at one of the highest points of vulnerability—the workstation. Staticworx GridLock tiles eliminate this weak link In the ESD flooring system by replacing chair mats.
Staticworx GridLock Tile, which costs about the same as ESD carpet tile, saves money by eliminating the need for chair mats. Modular Staticworx GridLock Tiles measure 24" by 24"—exactly the same size as Staticworx ESD & critical environment carpet tiles. To replace chair mats, simply lift the Staticworx carpet and drop in Staticworx GridLock vinyl tiles.
- Flexible application
Staticworx GridLock Tile does not require permanent installation. This versatile vinyl tile can be installed over old flooring, bare concrete or raised access floors. The Staticworx GridLock floor is also easy to move and relocate, making it the perfect choice for leased office spaces.
At workstations, Staticworx GridLock Tile replaces easily damaged ESD carpet and eliminates the need for traditional mats.
Traditional chair mats provide mobility within the work area. As chairs roll on and off the hard surface, castors catch on the edges; after awhile, chair mats curl. Because Staticworx GridLock Tiles are integrated into the floor, chair castors cannot catch on, lift or curl its edges. Like chair mats, ESD carpet is highly susceptible to chair castor damage. Over time, replacing worn or crushed carpet tiles can be costly. Used in place of ESD carpet, permanently conductive Staticworx GridLock Tile maintains the integrity of your ESD floor and stands up to rolling chair castors. This all-in-one application not only saves you money. By serving as both chair mat and ESD floor, Staticworx GridLock Tile cuts your investment in half.
Contact Staticworx to learn more about Staticworx GridLock Tiles at 617-923-2000 .
Any spaces where carpet tile impedes ease of rolling
- Over any raised access flooring
- NASA command centers
- Data Centers
- 9-1-1 Call centers
- Flight Towers and flight support area
- Mission Critical Spaces
- FAA ATCT, TRACON, AFSS, DASR, ARTCC
- Government CCC facilities
- Military EOC's, MP and fire dispatch rooms
- Companion product to Modular ESD Carpet Tile. Never need chair mats on carpet tile again!
Static Control Properties
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007
- Electrostatic propensity of less than 2 kV.
- Meets the D.O.D. HDBK263A, Section 40.1.2 : guidelines for sensitive ESD devices, Class 1.
- Meets FAA-STD-019E Section 188.8.131.52.1.5 - requirements for static dissipative ESD control floor coverings
- Construction: Homogenous vinyl tile with encased conductive elements distributed throughout.
- Thickness: 5mm
- Size: 24" x 24"
- Static Generation Comparison
(less than 20 volts per ESD STM 97.2): < 20 volts
- Squareness (A STM F 540): < 0.010"
- Static Load Limit (Mod. ASTM F 970-00): 2,500 psi
- Electrical Resistance: 2.5 x 104—1.0 x 106 Per ANSI/ESD S7.1-2005
- Static Decay: 0.01 seconds
- Packaging: 24 sq. ft. per box
- Weight: 48 lbs. per carton
Also known as lay flat tile, loose lay tile, free lay tile, adhesive free tile, no adhesive tile, rolling chair mat, semi-permanent tile, semi permanent tile, recyclable tile, eliminate chair mat, carpet tile substitute, carpet tile companion product, access floor alternative, positile alternative, interlocking flooring, and interlocking tile,
If you'd like to recieve a sample of our Staticworx® ESD Vinyl Tile,