StaticWorx Sustainability Information
Staticworx ESD, Antistatic Product Green Technology Center
StaticWorx is committed to creating sustainable products.
The LEED (Leadership in Energy Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings.
Most of our tiles are Phthalate Free (DEHP / DOP Free) Products: Learn more >
Staticworx is committed to exploring new ways to blend our top of the line technology with our desire to preserve the earth's natural surroundings for future generations.
All Staticworx products are:
- Low or zero VOC / benign emitters
- Produced using eco-friendly manufacturing methods
- Created to generate minimum installation waste
- Qualified for the Staticworx Sample Return Program
- Some of our flooring options are Phthalate-free.
Click here to learn more >
Click on the product in the list below to learn about its specific green qualities.
- Ameriworx ESD Vinyl Tile and Adhesives
- ESD Staticworx GridLock, Adhesive Free Vinyl Tile
- ESD Carpet Tile and Adhesives
- ESD Rubber Flooring and Adhesives
Our commitment to sustainability is a journey involving continuous improvement. Many of our ESD, anti static products have their own specific "green" attributes.