Factory and Electronics Manufacturing Flooring Applications
Numerous Static Dissipative and Static Conductive Options Exist for Electronics testing, Handling and Manufacturing.
The resistance properties (ohms rating) of ESD floors are not the only important parameter.
Before making a selection you need to understand:
- ESD Standard ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007
- Test methods used to quality and certify ESD flooring
- Why meeting class 0 may be important for your future business
- Installation methods for installing static free flooring in occupied spaces and clean rooms
- The differences between ESD flooring options like epoxy, vinyl, rubber and carpet tile.
In this short video you will learn about Static dissipative versus conductive flooring:
Appropriate static flooring options: